Join our team today—we’re just getting started.View Openings
Help us empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams
0 openings across office and remote locationsView Openings
We believe small businesses are
vital to our communities
It’s why we come to work every day—to help
independent shopkeepers, makers, and artisans across
the globe build thriving and successful businesses.
Faire is being built
Every day is an adventure at Faire.What Defines Faire
Our core values guide the work we do
and the culture we’re building.
- We serve our community
- Our work always starts with the mission. We’re motivated every day to help our customers succeed against competitors a million times their size, and we fight hard to help level the playing field.
- We seek the truth
- We care deeply about getting to the right answer, and always dig to the root. We approach questions with an open, growth mindset, and are radically transparent when it comes to sharing the results we uncover.
- We’re all owners
- Each of us brings a founder’s mindset to our work—we’re relentlessly resourceful, we raise the bar on quality, and we care less about the scope of our role than we do about ensuring the best work gets done.
- We embrace the adventure
- We love nothing more than taking the big risk and daring greatly. We’re resilient through change, have a bias towards action, and always find time to laugh, celebrate, and enjoy the ride.
- We’re kind
- We don’t shy away from direct feedback and conversation, because we always assume good intent. We’re eager to help our teammates, share openly, and celebrate diverse perspectives.
“We all have a great degree of empathy for our customers, which makes the work feel more tangible and real. Hearing stories about how we’re changing entrepreneurs lives, makes a late night or two totally worth it.”
at Faire since June 2018
Meet our employee-led
resource groups, open to
all Faire employees.
A community for women, dedicated to empowering those at Faire who identify as women to succeed.
An inclusive LGBTQ+ community empowering everyone to express their whole selves at work.
A community of parents supporting one another in their professional ambitions and journeys as parents.
A community where people of color can feel comfortable being themselves and talk to others who get it.
Some of the perks and
experiences you’ll have as
an employee at Faire
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Including Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability for all our locations.
- Thoughtfully designed spaces
- All of our offices have been designed with local in mind—from our architects to our coffee blends.
- Time off
- Paid vacation time, holidays, and company-wide “Faire Fundays.”
- Fitness & wellbeing benefits
- Including a monthly credit toward your wellness-related programs.
- Parental leave
- Generous parental and family leave, as well as fertility support benefits.
- Mental health benefits
- Including free access to Modern Health therapists and resources.
- Daily mindfulness
- Optional morning meditation, plus a free Headspace membership.
- Charitable matching
- Faire will match up to US$250 of your charitable donations, every year.
- Annual learning grant
- For personal and professional development, as well as unlimited access to training courses through LinkedIn Learning.
- Career planning
- Whether you want to grow as a leader, hone your craft, or explore a new discipline, our career framework allows space for you to explore.
The freedom to choose how you work
We’re striving to find new ways to make work more flexible, connected, and inclusive for employees at Faire.Flexible Work Policy
Sound good to you?
Check out our open roles